When you need a temporary place to call home
When you’re caring for a loved one on your own, you might occasionally need short-term assistance to cover a break or time away when you’re traveling for work or on vacation. Or, if you’re living on your own, you might need temporary help with day-to-day living tasks after an illness or injury. Villa St. Francis is here to help.
For up to 28 days at a time, you can rely on us to create a safe and caring “home away from home” for qualified visitors* that includes:
- Access to nursing staff on a 24/7 basis (on-site during the day; on-call during night hours): including medication management and health monitoring (we do not provide nursing home level care)
- Assistance with personal care
- A fully furnished guest room
- Three nutritionally balanced meals each day
- A range of education, social and spiritual activities
*A care evaluation is required prior to a respite stay to ensure that we can safely meet the resident’s care needs.
Fees: Based on services required.
* Respite care is not available in our secured memory care unit or for Family Care.
Wondering if assisted living is right for you or a loved one? Our Respite Care program is an excellent way to “try out” assisted living for up to 28 days. Contact our Admissions Department at 414-649-2893 today to learn more.