It takes a community to create one
Through generous donations, we look forward to a future filled with hope and reverence for all persons, especially those who are poor and vulnerable, continuing in Jesus’ footsteps.
Villa St. Francis began welcoming residents in 1990 as a non-profit assisted living community. Since then we have grown and offered a safe haven for many at-risk seniors. The foundation of our ministry is rooted in the ministries of Jesus’ healing, teaching, and compassion for the poor and vulnerable. The Sisters had a vision filled with love and compassion to reach out to those in greatest need. As young women joined them, the ministries spread across the country and grew. Over time, they sustained a strong presence on the south side of Milwaukee.
Today, the Felician Sisters, along with laypersons, add to this founding vision by continuing to care for those who are often at risk. At Villa St. Francis, some residents come to us with little financial resources. With the help of outside financial aid, we are able to continue what the sisters began over 150 years ago, making a difference in the lives of at-risk seniors who may no longer have the necessary means to receive the high level of care offered in the tradition of Villa St. Francis and the Felician Sisters.
Other Ways to Donate:
- Click on the PayPal button
- If you buy gift cards, register for ShopWithScrip! A portion of your purchase will be donated to Villa St. Francis. Complete the registration form and payment information. Begin purchasing your gift cards for family and friends while supporting the VSF Assisted Living and Memory Care Community. To begin ordering your gift cards through Scrip to support VSF:
- Go to the Shop with Scrip website: https://shop.shopwithscrip.com
- Click on REGISTER
- CLICK on JOIN AN EXISTING PROGRAM
- Enter the unique enrollment code: 8565872A84164
- Complete your registration and payment information
- Start shopping!
Funds raised will be used to:
- Provide residents with resources, activities and entertainment
- Support the employee emergency fund
- Create special projects to enhance shared living space
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of our residents!